In this blogpost, i will be showing you how to make money on youtube in Nigeria.
Do you have idea of how much Mark Angel and other comedy skit guys are earning monthly through YouTube, you will not believe it!
Most of them are earning over $10,000( 5 Million Naira and above) monthly by creating funny commedy skits with their mobile phones and uploading on their youtube channels.
But come to think of it, what are they doing to earn this much? just comedy?
Few minutes of comedy to make people laugh and they earn money this much on youtube in Nigeria. Most salary earners that travel to work, go through a lot of stress at work, have to endure annoying bosses etc are not earning anything close to that.
Let me break down the detailed steps of how to make money on YouTube for you so that you understand better. OK!
Below are 5 steps entertainment channels and other successful channels on youtube use to make a killing and rake in hundreds or thousands of dollars monthly for themselves.
5 steps to build a highly successful Channel on Youtube
- First they decided the niche in which they want to be doing videos, comedy, tech, news etc
- Secondly, they went over to YouTube start their channels and start using their mobile phones to record funny contents.
- Thirdly, people start noticing them and they continued to grow their channels.
- Fourthly, once they have enough subscribers and watch hours, they applied for YouTube monetization in which YouTube will show advertisements to people watching their comedies in between the video clip.
- Fifth, as people watch, share and subscribe, over time their channels grows. As their channels grows so also their revenues.
Now they have grown their channels to 5-6million subscribers and even if they stop making more contents which I doubt, they definitely will continue to make contents. Their revenues will continue to grow from over $10k/ month to over $100k /month or even millions of dollars monthly.
But do you know you can also make money from YouTube in Nigeria
May be it has never occurred to you that making simple videos with your mobile phone can make you stinkingly rich through youtube channel monetization.
Find below a detailed step by step guide on how to make money on YouTube in Nigeria by taking advantage of the free video sharing website, and you could start earning $100 per month.
If you follow these steps correctly, you must earn your first check within the next 90 days.
The only thing that can hold you back from earning this easy money on YouTube is your readiness and your decision to check this out.